Cody is built with speed in mind: All pages are cached in memory. For simple page request there is no database IO at all. It makes the system very fast. Also static content is cached so that images, .js and .css files are only read once.
Cody is build with multi-language in mind: You need at least 1 language, but can have as many as you want.
Fully customizable search engine friendly URL's
Built on MVC:
- Controller talks to Model, Model to the database
- Controller receives a "doRequest" method and executes the needed actions.
- Forwards the rendering to a View template
- The connection between Controller and View is done through a Context object
- The Controller add items / data to the Context object
- The View uses these items to render the page.